Monday, December 5, 2011

Turquoise Green Gold Arty Oval Ring, $52.99





"If you love large statement rings, this ring is the perfect choice! A unique design, it's well made and one of a kind! I have never seen a ring so unusual!

This listing is for the Natural Turquoise Green African Gemstone and Gold combo, Size 6, Size 7, or Size 8.
I only have this one Green Turquoise Gemstone. Let me know what size ring you need when purchasing, and I will then permanently set the gemstone on the ring, at time of purchase.
I've included a close up of the exact gemstone that will be set on this ring.

Very beautiful and perfect for the upcoming holidays!"

-Terri, ModToast Owner

Gemstone Details:



  • 100% NATURAL TURQUOISE
  • TOTAL WEIGHT: 15.10 Cts.
  • SIZE: 17 mm X 23 mm
  • SHAPE: OVAL CABOCHON
  • TYPE: GENUINE GEMSTONE
  • COLOR: GREEN
  • LUSTER: EXCELLENT
  • CLARITY: OPAQUE
  • ORIGIN: AFRICA

Click HERE to purchase at ModToast's store!

No comments:

Post a Comment