Sunday, November 13, 2011

Genuine Rainbow Moonstone Arty Ring for $48.95






Genuine Rainbow Moonstone Arty Ring!

Total weight of gemstone is 24.5 ct.
Size of gemstone is 24mm X 16mm X 7mm

This listing is for one (1) Genuine High Quality Rainbow Moonstone Ring in EITHER Gold OR Silver.
I only have one Genuine Rainbow Moonstone Gem (the exact gem that you see in my pictures), and the first person to purchase this gets their pick of metal color and choice of size, either 6, 7, or 8.
I will set the gem on the ring when ordered (it was temporarily set for pictures).
ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS LIMITED EDITION!

Rainbow Moonstone Gemstone on this ring is 100% GENUINE!

The soft, lunar colorings of the rainbow moonstone have awed and mesmerized many people from different cultures.

If you love large statement rings, this ring is the perfect choice! A unique design, it's well made and one of a kind! I have never seen a ring so unusual!

Many different styles, colors, and sizes to choose from, in my store. This Arty Style Ring is a Genuine Gemstone! Some in my store are not. It will be stated in my descriptions if gemstones are genuine.

Very comfortable, easy to match and they look good with so many different outfits!

So unique and fabulously oversized. Amazing statement pieces!

-Terri, Modtoast Jewelry

Please Click Here To Purchase This Gorgeous Ring!

No comments:

Post a Comment